History of La Sepulvedana
At the beginning of the last century, in 1905, M. Roque Martín Benito began this Company's adventure, providing transportation between the populations of Sepúlveda and Segovia.
Little by little, the Company grew, until it became an association in February of 1942.
Since 1989, the Company is concessionaire for the service between Segovia and Madrid, and today makes more than 36 return trips, besides direct trips to the different Madrid University centres: Complutense University, Autonomous University, Polytechnic of Vallecas and European University, offering their service to more than 4,500 travellers on a daily basis.
It currently forms part of a transportation group in continual expansion, Grupo Sepulvedana, which wishes to focus its attention on the client as the Company's highest value, working toward sustainable development and the effort that goes along with developing services of the highest quality, which reward it with the trust and affection of its travellers.